Monday, January 18, 2016

More Christmas fun!

Merry LATE Christmas from the Broderick's!





We got invited to our old Branch's Christmas party to play some music for them. They had a great Santa for the kids to meet.

Kate was not a fan...
Claire was a little freaked out too..

It was a PPJ party so everyone, including adults were supposed to come in PJs. I settled on pj pants and a shirt.


My Christmas Piano Recital
I made each of my students a Christmas ornament as a gift. This was their first recital. So I took their music and cut it up and put it in the ornament so they can remember their first recital.
One student said- That his was the best ornament on his entire Christmas tree. i think he liked it. :)
I was missing one student- who got the time wrong- but they all did great! Can you believe for only having 4 students here (and two are sisters) that I had over 25 people for my recital?! Good thing I made lots of food.


No comments: