Kate was sad she couldn't hold my phone...
At the show... the girls did awesome considering it was almost 2 hours long. And right before intermission they did a few songs from "white Christmas" and even made it snow on stage! Claire has been waiting and waiting for snow...sorry girl not likely in Mississippi!
The following Saturday we went to the Christmas parade. Shaun was getting ready for surgery so he was laying low and didn't come. After about 10 minutes it was so warm we didn't need jackets or hats, etc.
We met a bunch of ward members there, so we had a great time!
After nap time there was an important friend at the library...santa!
Cookies with Santa! The guy playing santa is the gentleman who normally does story time each week. He has quite a unique voice. He was trying so hard to disguise it for the girls...I was dying!
Our Stake also put on "Night in Bethlehem." Shaun Stayed home with Kate and I took Claire. It was fun to walk around and try new foods, etc.
beautiful singers!
I had to make Baklava! Good thing I learned how over the summer ;)
Claire's Dance Recital
The following week Claire had her dance recital. It was a little hectic because Shaun was in the recovery stage so he wasn't in any condition to come. So I had my neighbor come and put Kate to bed since Shaun couldn't lift her. That made things much simpler for me.
Claire's scarf was itchy...so she had it down by her skirt. I guess when stage time hit she still didn't want to wear it. haha
Claire and Kinly...her friend
Dance has been so good for Claire! She has a really hard time being around lots of other kids. Her class only has 10 girls in it, but that was overwhelming to her. This last year she has made great progress where she wants to go and enjoys it! Her teacher is so sweet and sensitive to Claire. We love our dancer!
No comments:
Post a Comment