Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween & weekend fun!


Halloween this year was unique because Shaun was out of town. Wednesday we had the branch party/ trunk or treat. Our church building is really small as in no cultural hall, etc. So we did most of the party outside. Kate was already for bed by the time we got there, but we still had a great time! 

Claire was so excited to be Minnie Mouse. My mom gave her this outfit for her Birthday and I made the ears. Easy and cute! 
Our cute little Dorothy! This is the costume I made for Claire when she was this age. It was a hit! Shaun asked Claire what Kate was dressed up like for Halloween. She responded, "Kate's dressed up like blue and white squares." We got a good laugh out of that one. 
 Only picture I got from the party. :( 

 They did a "cake walk" at the party. Claire and I made Rice Krispies to take so she could win something that she could eat. Claire put the sprinkles on. :) 
 This was the best picture I could get of the two girls together. 
 On Halloween I made pumpkin cookies and the girls and I delivered them to Shaun's co-workers. Since we didn't have anywhere to go that day I thought it would be fun to dress the girls up one more time and deliver some goodies. 

 In case you were wondering, the cookies were delicious! 
 We have been wanting to reorganize our sun room. I want to do Mommy school out there and it was just getting a little out of hand. So since Shaun was gone most of the week I have gotten a lot done. On the other side of the wall is the laundry and I managed to put some boxes back there and open up this main room so we can actually use it! 
After! 
I'm feeling very accomplished! 



No comments: