Is anyone out there? I feel like maybe blogging is "going out of style." Since I am not good at writing in a journal (lately) this is the next best thing. I will try to blog more often for my family's sake.
The
highlight of the month was definitely having my parents & Joseph come and
visit. Claire LOVED having so many people to play with. She is saying a lot
more words (go, boo, nana, papa, auntie, daddy) and loved to give Nana hugs and kisses. Claire was enthralled with
my 9 year old brother, Joseph, and followed him around everywhere. She even learned how to say his name
while they were here.
Claire was so patient with all of the driving and touring. Since Ohio will most likely not be our permanent location my family wanted to check out Kirtland, etc. So they came over spring break.
We met my sister and her family in Eyre, PA at an indoor water park called Splash Lagoon. Before the trip I knew that Claire enjoyed bath time but while there she absolutely loved swimming! Even though she was a little cold she wanted to stay in the water and play with out me holding her. I definitely need to take her to the pool this summer. We had a great time seeing Collin & Daphne. We swam, went down crazy slides with Joseph, and enjoyed the wave pool. It was quite the place.
The next morning we had an Easter egg hunt in the hotel room. Claire didn't know quite what to do but she caught on.
We had a great time with the family!
It was sad to see everyone go but thankfully the next day we had an outing already planned. Our ward had a little Easter egg hunt/ potluck. This time Claire was a pro. The trickiest part was trying to walk on the uneven ground. We had a great day time even though it was a little windy.
Happy Easter!



3 comments:
I'm out here! Even if you only read my blog and I only read yours then that's two bloggers keeping things alive!! Lol. Great update and you are right, time flies so fast. Claire is growing up so much!! What a cutie pie!
I know what you mean... I don't think many people are still blogging! But I just do it for myself and my kids as a journal, and it's always been nice for family that lives far away to see what we're up to!
Your Easter looks great! Glad you had family come to visit, and Claire is getting so big and is SO cute!!
I totally know what you mean. That was one of the reasons I stopped but I'm still here. I like reading your blog!
Post a Comment