I had an AMAZING birthday! I feel like I was celebrating for weeks because of my awesome family! When I was at my sister's in July she spoiled me, then heading to Utah and Idaho for the wedding I was once again spoiled with a new hair cut, new dress and some birthday shopping money.
I am overwhelmed with everyone's kindness!
To kick off my official birthday weekend we met Boyd and Allison at this DELICIOUS burger place called B Stop. It is owned by the food network man, Michael Symons. I can't even describe how yummy it was! The shake, fries, and burgers were so so so so good!
Following lunch I got to go shopping to spend some of my birthday money. Shaun and Claire were so patient. :)
Then, on my actual birthday my sister surprised me with a beautiful cake. There is a lady in my ward who makes professional cakes and my sister had arranged this surprise back in May when she was visiting. Seleta really went above and beyond making sure my 30th bday was awesome! Thank you!!
WOW!
While I was in Utah my friend, Bonnie, gave me some Jamberry nails to try. Secretly I really really wanted to get my toe nails done for my birthday but didn't want to spend the money and just kept putting it off. So I was so thrilled with this gift. If you haven't heard of this company you should check them out at http://www.jamberrynails.net/home/default.aspx.
I also requested that we get our piano tuned. My brother, Ben, loaned us his piano tuning tools and Shaun spent a few hours working on it. Unfortunately it is a little more complicated than we thought so we will need to pay someone to come and finish the job. I really really appreciate Shaun trying, though. :)
I cannot thank everyone enough for the sweet cards, emails, texts, phone calls, FB messages, etc. It truly was a wonderful birthday!
THANK YOU!
.edited.jpg)
.edited.jpg)


.edited.jpg)
2 comments:
You only turn 30 once you have to do it in style!!! The cake looks yummy!!!
YAY! Happy birthday! that looked like lots of fun!
Post a Comment