It is so hard to remember what life was like before Claire came along. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I know Shaun and I have both grown a lot and being a parent really stretches you in new ways. (I'm sure those of you with older kids are thinking, "just wait.")
I can honestly say I have LOVED every stage so far. Sometimes when Claire is transitioning from one stage to another, like sitting to then crawling or just nursing to starting real food, there is definitely an adjustment period. Once Claire and I have both adjusted to her new change I LOVE it! I am so grateful she is such a happy and healthy baby!
Every single time I go to the store where some stranger stops me to talk to Claire. She gives them this warm smile and it melts their hearts.
She is definitely not afraid to try new things or be around new people! She LOVES people, especially kids.
It's crazy to look back at all of these pictures and see her so little. Now that she is one she definitely has taken on a new look. She is so full of fun!
Here are some things I don't want to forget:
*She still crosses her feet as much as she can
*Claire is very active and loves to crawl, pull herself up to anything (including me, chairs, the piano bench, etc.) She also loves to walk while holding our fingers.
*She is getting really good at standing by herself for 5-10 seconds without sitting down.
*She is slowly getting better at eating real food. Her favorites are bananas and veggie straws.
*If there is a speck on the floor she will find it. If you ever need to find a needle in a haystack I promise she would crawl right to it. :)
*She says "Hi" now and has been repeating a lot of initial sounds.
*She is still so patient.
*She loves loves loves books
*She loves to play with mom and dad.
*She just started nodding her head anytime she hears music. She especially loves her glow worm that plays soft songs.
*She loves her pacifier!
*She like little tiny things, i.e. her 3 inch stuffed dog that I am usually searching for because it has fallen in-between the crib slates.
*She loves life & We absolutely LOVE her!
p.s. we did have a little party for her. My friend took a bunch of pictures for me so when I get a few back I will post the details. :)
p.s. we did have a little party for her. My friend took a bunch of pictures for me so when I get a few back I will post the details. :)





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Claire! We love you here at the Talbot household too! I am glad you had a great day!!
Post a Comment