Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sarah's Baby Shower & Idaho

Nikki's wedding couldn't have been at a better time. I was able to head to Idaho just in time for my Sister-in-law's baby shower. 

My Mom and I made a diaper cake. I love the little babies! 

I made Sarah and Ben a car seat cover. I couldn't resist the dinosaurs! 

Cute pregnant Sarah! 
 Cousins! 
 Great Grandma moved to a rest home in Pocatello so we get to see her a lot more now!! YEAH! 

Great Grandma Lundquist 

Claire loves my brothers! 

 Had to visit Tastee Treat! 
 We had a great time with Great Grandma T! 
Claire loved sitting with Great Grandpa Lundquist

It was an absolute miracle! All of my siblings were home at the same time! The only person we were missing was Shaun. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought but Claire and I had a wonderful time. 

My favorite place! My parents have a covered deck. It has the best morning sun! I really really really enjoyed relaxing out here! I miss you guys already! 



No comments: