One month old.
Our little girl is growing up way too fast! She is now over a month old and has changed so much! We just went on our first "family vacation" to Utah and Idaho for my Brother's wedding. I will post about that soon, but here are Claire's stats and some fun facts about her.
Weight: 8 lbs 13 oz
20.5 inches long
Fun things about Claire:
*She started smiling at us! Although it is not consistent yet, I love when I am talking to her and she just grins from ear to ear!
*From the day she was born she has always loved her feet crossed. Even still I will find her crossing her feet. I couldn't resist these tights!
*She is a very content baby. She has a little bit of a fussy period once in a while but definitely not everyday.
*She loves bath time. We have a big sink in our bathroom and my sister gave me a foam bathing pad. I put her on it and let the water run over her tummy. She is in heaven!
*She hates getting dressed
*If she is done nursing and I try to see if she wants more she will tighten her lips up so nothing can get in. It cracks us up!
*She LOVES to sleep in her crib!
*She definitely knows who is mommy and who is daddy.
*She is extremely patient! If she is ready to eat and a little fussy Shaun will say, are you ready to eat? And she just quiets down in my lap until she can start eating.
We just love our little girl so much! I am so glad that I get to stay home with her! I thought I would be bored all day but she keeps me really busy and I love it.
p.s. Does anyone know where to find cute infant dresses for a good deal? She has one dress that fits right now and I am struggling to find anything else. Our town is not helpful. I found the one above at Khols but that was the only "winter" option. Ohio is already getting cold. Any suggestions would be great!
4 comments:
Oh, Nicolette, I am SO glad she is such a good, easy baby!! I wish I could say the same about mine :) About baby dresses: I don't know what you have nearby, but Target usually has good sales. I also like The Children's Place (check online), but again only if they are on sale. You can also check Walmart. Some people don't love Walmart, but they generally have pretty good prices. Another option: check all nearby stores and buy short sleeve dresses that are now on clearance and then just buy long sleeved onesies to go underneath. Do you live near a second hand store? You could probably find some nice, newer things there. Or do you have an online site like craigslist (I use KSL.com)? Just a few ideas. Hope it helps! She sure is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!
Darling, darling, darling!! I'm glad she is such a good baby for you!
She is a doll! I agree with your friend...buy summer dresses and long sleeve onesies. Also try oldnavy.com. They usually have some good sale stuff.
Cutie! I love her. And if you're just looking for normal dresses the above mentioned options are fine. If you're looking for something truly special, as in, worth saving for her when she grows up, try joining zulily.com. It's an online boutique that lets you check out sales on nicer brand children's clothing. Can still be pricy, but definitely better than what you'd pay in-store. Oh, I also LOVE TJ Maxx, Ross and anything like that. I've found some gorgeous dresses in discount stores at great prices.
Post a Comment