Claire's hair right after a bath gets a little fluffy. :)
I love when she snuggles on my shoulder.
Claire is officially two weeks old. We are having a great time getting to know her and her little personality! She is a very calm baby! She loves to be snuggled! She is a great eater and sleeper, which makes my life a lot less hectic. As long as I can get a nap (or two) in during the day I feel great!
Shaun is an awesome daddy! I love to watch him hold her and talk to her. He is a natural! I am so glad that we are on this journey together. Although he is really busy with the lab and with school he still makes time for his girls. :)
5 comments:
Oh I could eat her UP!! She is so precious!! And I am VERY jealous of her hair! I'm pretty sure her hair is thicker than my 4 year old's :( LOVE it!! :)
What a cutie!! So glad you're doing well and that she's such a good baby!! Enjoy it!!
So glad to hear you are doing so well!! Aren't these little spirits just so precious? Being a mom is the best. And isn't like falling in love with your husband all over again to see him with your child? It brings out even more of the best in him - I think that's my favorite part. Hugs to you all!
Congrats Nicolette, I am so happy for you. Enjoy every minute with your beautiful baby, they grow up so quick.
You look great, and I absolutely love Claire's hair!
Post a Comment