Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Nephew is here!



My Sister had her baby! Yea! He is the cutest thing ever! He was born on Wednesday, December 10th at 5:00. Weighing 9 lbs 7 oz. and he was 22 1/2 in long! He is one big boy!!
They named him Collin Murray Talbot.

My Brother-in-law is currently in Medical school so when my sister was rushed to have a c-section he was able to be part of the action! My sister and Collin are both doing great!!! Ü


This is my mom! She flew out to NY to help with the new arrival.

My sister is amazing! Collin looks exactly like her! Big eyes, cute nose, and nice lips!
I really look up to her! I can't wait until it's my turn to hold Collin!

3 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

He is a cutie! And what Murray Eyes!He looks just like your sis, and a little like you!
It makes Owen look like a toddler compared to him! Congrats on being a new aunt!

Christy Lou said...

He is a cutie - what a pity aunts have holding/snuggling priority over second cousins... lol. Oh well, so long as I get a little snuggle time :) Hope all is going well! Take care, and I will see you soon!

Jennifer Lyn said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Congrats on a new nephew. Pass on our congrats to Seleta also!