This is our first married Christmas together! It was so nice to spend it together and not go our separate ways at night! The other bonus is not having to work on wedding announcements. We spent the entire break last year doing wedding stuff.
Shaun and I enjoyed our Christmas decorations for a few weeks and after school was out we packed up and headed to Idaho. Shaun and I didn't want to take our Christmas gifts with us so we had a quick pre-Christmas at our house in Utah. Shaun gets SO excited for Christmas. I think he gets more excited than some of my first graders. I love this about him! He definitely had no objections to pulling out the gifts before Christmas!
My family is doing SO well!! It has been so much spending time with them. Shaun is even enjoying his stay with the in-laws!
More to come with pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment