We stopped and stayed with our friends, The Ellers. They are renting a big house that has two empty bedrooms. It was awesome to have the kids spread out. Not to mention some awesome catch up time.
We stayed Sunday and Monday night. Monday night we had a big get together with a lot of members from our Wooster ward. It was so much fun seeing everyone again! I wasn't sure how I would feel coming back to Wooster but both Shaun and I felt as if we were coming home to visit family. It was great!
Seth & Claire
We also got to stop by and see our good friends Amelia & Abbie & Soren!
Seriously, so good being with friends again!
We also enjoyed a lunch with some of Shaun's former co-workers. Sadly, didn't get any pictures of the lunch or the party...too busy having fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment