Sunday, February 23, 2014

Miss Kate


Kate is now 2 months old!
She got her first round of immunizations and let's just say she inherited my inability to tolerate pain. It has been rough. Long nights and days trying to rock her and keep her settled. Hopefully it will get better! 
Here are the stats: 

Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz 
length: 21.5 in 
head: 38.5 in

She is growing well and doing great! 
One of my favorite things is when babies start cooing and smiling. I was changing Kate's clothes when she started "talking" to me, so I quickly grabbed my phone and caught this darling video. 

 

 Smiles for mom! 

----------------------------------------
and one last thing about Claire... As she was drawing with her pen I happened to look at her fingers. Check out that awesome grip on the pen... It is correct! Let's hope it stays that way. (The teacher inside of me was very excited!) 

No comments: