Most of you know I chopped my hair off while I was home in Idaho. I am still LOVING the change. But in case you are wondering what spurred this drastic change let me fill you in.
First, after I had Claire I lost A TON of hair. I know people say they lose a lot, but for 5 months straight I was still losing gobs of hair everyday. My hair was starting to get stringy and thin and was driving me a little crazy.
Second, my new hair started growing in. As you can see in the picture above. I almost had a complete bowl around my entire hair line that was difficult to blend when you don't have bangs.
Third, I have been wearing my hair in a pony tail for at least 30 days straight, minus the family wedding, which I will post about soon. I read somewhere in a magazine years ago that if you wear your hair in a pony tail for seven days in a row it means there needs to be a change. That may not be true for you, but it was definitely what I needed.
I mentioned to my mom that I was interested in cutting my hair. She tried to talk me out of it, telling me messy buns were in. But after several days straight of looking at new hair styles on line she offered to pay for my new cut for my upcoming 30th birthday. That sealed the deal. I called Shaun and he wasn't too opposed so I got an appointment that day at a great salon. I cut enough off that I could donate to the Pantene Great Lengths program which makes wigs for cancer patients.
This is my pony before going into the envelope. :)
The after picture above isn't that great but there are more pictures coming in the future. The best part is I can still put my hair in a little pony tail for when I exercise. Now I just have to practice doing my new hair. It only takes about five minutes. LOVE IT!


1 comment:
I love your haircut! I have the same problem with weird hair regrowth after babies...so strange. :) You look great!
Post a Comment