It's hard to believe Claire is almost a year old! She has really grown up this last month! She is now eating 2-3 meals of real food a day, crawling like a super star, and just this last week she started pulling herself up to things. It's a very exciting time to watch her develop this awesome skills. I am at awe that one day they just sit and then somehow they figure out crawling over night. Our brains are amazing!
She is wearing 6-9 month clothes and still has a few 3-6 month capris that fit great.
She is also just as happy as ever!
The funniest thing she started lately is what we call "her old man voice."
It is really raspy and she makes all sorts of noises that sound like a very old man. She is also quite good at funny facial expressions!
Here is a video of Claire just starting to crawl...
Claire loves to skype with family members!
Claire is still very detailed oriented. She has to thoroughly check something out before playing with it or eating it.
Loves getting out of the house. :)
We also had to lower the crib. I didn't want to find her on the floor. When I went to get her after her nap and she was almost standing that was enough proof that it was time.
The nursery leader at church has been begging me to bring Claire in. Up until yesterday we did not have any kids in nursery. We actually had a family move into our ward yesterday that has a three year old. I told the nursery leader that once Claire started crawling I would bring her in. Claire did great and didn't fuss at all. I went in there a couple of times to check on her because it was really strange to not have her around, but she was perfectly content playing and watching the new girl play. Definitely easier than me chasing her around. :)
We just love our little Claire! I think the sweetest thing she does is snuggle. I will put her on my lap sideways so her feet are out to the side and she will snuggle for a few minutes. Love it! When I ask her questions she will give a little hum as a yes answer. So cute!
The last thing I want to mention is how much she loves when Daddy comes home. The minute the door knob turns she is speed crawling over to greet him.
We are so blessed to have her in our family!
1 comment:
That is so cute! She is growing up so fast. Isn't it amazing their little personalities! I can totally see it through the pictures! Cute post!
Post a Comment