Claire is now 7 months old! We cannot get over how cute and sweet this girl is! While I was visiting the family the comment I heard over and over was how content Claire is all of the time. She is a dream baby! (minus the waking up to eat two times a night still) Although I don't know anything different I will take their word for it! :) Several people at church asked me if she ever cries. Yes, she does cry but it is only when she needs something specific.
This month Claire seems to be perfecting her new found skills. She is quite good at rolling over both directions. Also, she can't get enough of her fingers. She LOVES to watch how her thumbs bend. And she is a pro at finding her pacifier and putting it in her mouth. She loves the plastic rings and is getting really good at passing them from one hand to another. Claire gets really excited if a dangle something in front of her. She is unique in the fact that she does not pull on my hair or earrings. She merely runs her fingers in and out but she doesn't yank. I am still cautions as I don't want to lose an earlobe but I think it just goes along with her calm personality. She also leaves her bows and headbands in all of the time. Also, whenever I say, "can you smile?" she gives me or anyone in the room the biggest grin.
She is still growing slow and steady. We are trying to get Claire to eat solid foods without shivering at each bite. We can usually get two or three bites of pears and then she is done. We definitely don't have an over-eater on our hands. :)
Happy 7 months baby girl! Thanks for making our hearts melt with your smile.
1 comment:
What a cute girl, and such proud parents. :) I'm so impressed with all you did for Shaun's birthday. I didn't know that about the freshness of the carrots--very good to know! Shaun and Craig actually sound a lot alike--especially with their handyman/gardening skills.
Post a Comment