Sunday, March 18, 2012
How does your garden grow?
Shaun planted our garden! We have had such a warm Spring that he thought he would take advantage of it. We don't live in the desert any more so it shouldn't freeze. (hopefully) And our garden plot is right next to the house. It didn't freeze until almost Christmas last year so it should be just fine.
Anyway, I am SO excited to have amazing produce this Spring, Summer, and Fall. This is a map so he can remember where he planted everything. We would love visitors to come help us eat our crops!
Thanks honey for all of your work!
YEAH, hopefully Spring and Summer are on their way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would love it if he would come plant my garden!!
I was just going to ask the same thing wanna come do ours next?
Post a Comment