Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Introducing Baby Claire

Claire, Shaun, and I are doing awesome! Here are some pictures of right after she was born and then also from the last couple of days. I will get around to writing all the details of her birth. She is a miracle baby and we really couldn't be happier!!

Stats: Born 9/8/11
Weight: 8 pounds 6 oz
Height: 19 inches 





Dad's a quick learner! 



Getting all dressed to come home. 


All snuggled and waiting for kisses! How can I not resist those sweet cheeks!! 

12 comments:

Rachel said...

We share the same birthday. Congratulations to all three of you!

Linda said...

Oh sooo exciting! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!!

Kari said...

She looks like the sweetest thing ever! Congratulations on such a beautiful girl!!

Baby Sister said...

That's awesome. :) Congrats!!

Seleta said...

she is a doll! I can't wait to see her in person! Congrats! We love you!

Darci and Ryan said...

Glad everyone is doing well! She is beautiful!

Lex said...

Oh you guys she is such a dolly!!! What a cute little darlin with tons of hair too! Congrats!! You two will be the best parents!!

Shaillé said...

Congratulations - glad everything went well!!

Gary and Mauri said...

Oh she really is just oh SO precious!! I am SO glad she is well and HEALTHY!! Congrats!!

Laura said...

Wow, Nicolette. She is beautiful! I especially love all of her dark hair. Congratulations!

Michelle@ Learning to Be a Mom said...

She is darling. It was so fun talking to you guys today. We should skype while our babies are sleeping and our husbands are at work.

Unknown said...

Sure thinking of you - such a sweet time of life. Aunt Jan