Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday


My Birthday was kind of an after thought this year with Baby coming but we still got to celebrate a little bit. Next year when I turn 30 we will definitely celebrate! 
Shaun and I went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. It was nice to go on a date with my hubby! And it was delicious! (spicy food didn't put me in labor, though.) 


 Shaun made me chocolate ganache filled cupcakes with homemade chocolate butter cream frosting. YUMMY! They were delicious! 

Sunday night we had dinner with the Hansen family. The mom, Christina, and I have the same birthday so we did a joint dinner. On Monday, since baby still hadn't come, we went with the Hansens to check out Amish Country. It's about 30 minutes from our house. There are a ton of shops and restaurants where they sell crafts, handmade wood pieces, etc. It was a fun outing. Here is a picture of the Hansen kids enjoying their ice cream cones. Shaun couldn't resist taking this picture :) 

We will keep you posted on Baby! 
Happy 29th Birthday to me. :) 

5 comments:

Bombshell Char said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope your little one comes sooner rather than later and I want to see TONS of photos, she's guaranteed to be gorgeous!

And Amish Country sounds fascinating. Any good finds for the baby? Just curious, I love homemade baby stuff and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to resist.

Bombshell Char said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett said...

I hope you had a great day! we sure love you! love the pics!

Amy said...

Happy birthday Nicolette! I thought this post was "Happy birthday Baby Claire!" Hope she comes soon!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! I saw pics of the baby on facebook and she is adorable. You guys are the cutest family :) I hope you are recovering well!