Friday, July 22, 2011

Sister time!

I got to spend a week with my sister and her kids! We had a blast! Her husband just started his residency at the hospital and had an entire week of nights so Seleta and I had some great sister time!

Collin and Daphne enjoying the pool! 

Trying to stay cool...Collin was more than willing to splash "auntie." 

Collin LOVES to play cars. In this video he is using his head as the tunnel. 

I didn't get this on video but every time Collin leaves their new house he always says: "Bye, 176." 176 is their house number. It just cracks me up thinking about it. Seleta said he did that from the day they moved in. 

Lunch time! 


 Happy Daphne! 

 Trying to get both kids to smile at the same time...this was the best we got. 


Daphne's new crawling skills. 

One night we had a girls night with some of my sister's friends. Celeste and I used to teach school together in Utah so it was fun to visit with her again! 

Such a fun time! I am sad that I didn't get a picture with my sister and I together. I guess that's what happens when you are having fun. :) 

1 comment:

Lex said...

Nicolette and Shaun!!! How crazy, I found you through my friend Aimee (Rogers) Nielson's blog. She and I went to High school together and I worked with her sister for the last couple years. I saw "Nicolette" as a friend and thought I'd click on it to see if it's the same Nicolette that I know! Sure enough! Small world! You guys look great and it sounds like you are doing fabulous!!!