Saturday, July 30, 2011

belly bump = belly ball


Only about 5 more weeks to go...I can hardly believe it! 

35 weeks 

This is a little bit closer. Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I am "growing" right on schedule and am feeling great. 

About the beginning of my third trimester I started having bad stomach aches. The dr. did a bunch of tests to rule out anything major. The tests all came out negative. The next step was monitoring my diet. We discovered that dairy products are no longer my friend. It was a sad day. Especially since in the hot summer all I want is a big bowl of this...


or a bowl of this with real milk instead of soy milk 


I am so grateful that I have been healthy and strong through this pregnancy. We are just praying for a healthy baby. Stay posted for all of the "nesting projects" I have been working on. I definitely have the nesting bug. :) 

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Sorbet or sherbet is your friend. Says the lactose-intolerant one.

Jill said...

I love the belly ball! Only 5 more weeks...so excited for you! I hadn't realized how close in age our litle babies will be. Fun!

Darci and Ryan said...

You look super cute!

Amy said...

So, so cute! I am so happy for you. I can't believe you only have a few weeks left.

Hey, coconut milk ice cream is YUMMY! There is no dairy in it. You can find it at Walmart or health food stores and some other grocery stores. I have been dairy-free since a couple weeks before Jordan was born. My babies all have had issues when I eat dairy and nurse them. So, I have lots of non-dairy suggestions if you need them. Although, I have cut out ALL dairy including hidden dairy items that are in SOOO many foods. If you have to get that extreme let me know and I can give you some helpful hints.

Kristen said...

Try raw dairy (but do your research, it goes bad faster). When dairy is pasturized, it creates much more lactose. I make my own yogurt and ice cream, etc. Also, go easy on Soy milk, soy is highly genetically modified and causes birth defects. Try Almond milk, or rice milk, they are less processed, etc.

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went! I'm so glad you've been feeling go and healthy. Good luck!

Sterling and Michelle said...

What a cute pregnant lady. Just think how delicious that ice cream will taste after Claire is born. Don't believe people who say you shouldn't eat it while nursing. It's a lie.