Sunday, March 6, 2011

a little encouragement...



Shaun has been working so hard with school! At Ohio State they do all of the course work in terms...meaning they squeeze a lot of info into 3/4 the time of a regular semester. On top of all of the research and lab work, he has to keep up with classes. One teacher he has had for the past two terms in a row. Part one of the class last term and part two this term. To make it worse this teacher is horrible at public speaking and very good at writing tests where "guess my thinking" is his thing. To make matters worse this class meets EVERYDAY! :( Anyway, Shaun has been feeling VERY burned out from the class (and his other classes, too) so I thought I would make him a little countdown to help the end of the term go faster. This is what Shaun found at his bedside yesterday. 
I think it will help a little. Ü 

p.s. The numbers are the dates in March... the 18th is the last day of finals. YEAH! 

3 comments:

marquita chiquita said...

Nicolette, this is such a cute idea!! I think I will have to steal it fro Daniel too. Goodness knows he needs a little pick-me-up for this semester too!

Sterling and Michelle said...

You are such a good wife. If only Sterling were so fortunate. :) Good luck Shaun!

Kristen said...

That is such a great idea! and so cute! Do you mind if I steal it for my hubby's last two weeks in college?