15 weeks
16 weeks
This last weekend was quite busy. Our stake put on a President's ball. I wasn't going to even mention it to Shaun because he really loathes dances. A few weeks before, the representative from our ward talked Shaun into getting tickets. The funny part was it didn't occur to him that a ball meant dancing. :) He just thought it was going to be a dinner. But in the end we had a great time and enjoyed a very yummy dinner. I even got Shaun out on the dance floor.
We went with Craig and Heidi from our ward...fun times.
© 2000, Dr. Robert G. Vanzant.
Saturday we went and did sealings at the Columbus Temple with Boyd and Allison. They moved to Cleveland about the same time we moved to Wooster which is only about an hour away.
Then we went out for a nice dinner. It was a very enjoyable day!!
On the way home we stopped at a mall in Columbus. We don't have a mall within at least 25 minutes from our house so I wanted to check out some maternity clothes. The selection is VERY limited for sure. The funnest part was when ever Shaun would see a really large shirt or stretchy pants he would say. "this looks like maternity." or he would start quoting Nacho Libre about sweats and stretchy pants. It was pretty comical. I had to educate him that the Extra Extra large section does not = maternity. Ü
By the way, Shaun finished the term with flying colors and it was great to spend some time together this weekend!
10 comments:
I really love Gap maternity...there stuff is pricey, but on clearance or 40% off days it's not too bad & I love the way it fits without being tent-like.
Looks like you guys will have to come up here because we have a HUGE mall in Strongsville (I promise we won't look at XXL clothing) Hehe, I thought that was funny. But I can't promise you if we all go together that you won't hear nacho libre quots about stretchy pants
Here's a fun tip...if you can't find maternity clothes, you may be able to find clothes that are tall. Old Navy & Gap sell Tall versions of their regular clothes and it just allows for a little more belly room! :)
Hahahaha, he likes Nacho Libre too? I can just imagine.... Good luck with the maternity clothes shopping! You look beautiful, by the way :)
Nicolette you look awesome! How cute are you pregnant! Thanks for showing the pictures :0) Love you!
I'm so excited for you guys! You can barely tell you are pregnant from the pictures. I got a lot of my maternity clothes from Ross and Target. Watch out shopping at Motherhood. They are nuts there.
Congrats again on your new addition! Good luck with the maternity clothes. I never love mine, but they get you through. :) You look so cute with your baby bump.
Michelle is right about Motherhood. I like that they have a pretty good selection (compared to department stores) and I've found some pretty cute things there, but they are like sharks--as soon as you walk in, they attack. And then when you go to check out, they ask you if you want a million things: a subscription to Parents Magazine, a college fund for your child, to give a donation to something or other. They also put your address and due date into their computer, probably so they can sell it to companies to send you advertisements and stuff. It's really annoying. You feel like saying: "Hi, here's the stuff I want to buy and I don't want any other offers, so don't bother asking. And I will not give you my due date or address because you don't need it." But you don't because you know it sounds rude. Anyway, you look very cute. Best of luck finding some maternity clothes you like!
Hi Nicolette! It's your cousin Tara. I have been keeping up on your blog and love to hear all that you guys are doing. Congratulations on the new little one to come. My husband, Josh, served in the Cleveland, Ohio mission and had served in Wooster. He was wondering what ward you're in. If it's easier, you can email me at tarawebb206@yahoo Hope everything else is going well!
I am so excited for you to have your very own little one!! Congratulations! Being a mom is the best and you'll be an incredible one. Isn't your due date your birthday?
I hope you're feeling good!
Post a Comment