The Wayne county fair IS the event of the season around here. People come from miles around for this famous fair and for the fair food! They even give the kids a day off of school just for the fair! Here are some interesting things we saw...
Corn higher than an "elephant's eye." :)
pretty flowers
Do you see that price tag? 149,ooo for a tractor! The Fair had an entire section for just tractors.
Check out this beautiful horse! I think Shaun would love a violin bow made from this animal's hair. It kind of reminds me of the a Barbie horse.
We did try some of the food too! They had so many options, but we settled on corn dogs, fries and cobbler. The corn dog was amazing however next year we have our eye on the blooming potatoes.
1 comment:
Bloomin' Potatoes? Sounds Irish. I'd be suspicious of those if I were you!
Glad you guys are having a good time and that the tornado didn't devastate all the local farms!
Post a Comment