My sister was due with her baby girl so my mom came to visit Shaun and I on her way to NY. We had her around for a couple of days and enjoyed our time together. Mostly we worked on the house... It was great to have some extra hands! Sorry mom for putting you to work.
My sister and her little girl, Daphne. Daphne was born on Monday, September 13th. She was 10 lbs and 22 1/2 inches long!!
Seleta is a trooper and I sure love her! She is such a sweet mamma!
My sister is the oldest. When I was born she went around the house chanting, "I want to be an only child!" My sister's first little boy is not talking that much yet, but we are hoping the transition goes well. Good luck guys!
Congrats to the family! I can't wait to be Daphne's favorite Auntie.
No comments:
Post a Comment