Friday, September 17, 2010

A Tornado hit our town



Shaun and I had quite the experience!! Yesterday our little town of Wooster, Ohio was hit by a tornado! And the tornado was about 4 blocks from our house. Check out the link below to see pictures, etc. Shaun and I feel so blessed to be so protected. He decided to come home from work early to work on his paper at home. Thankfully he was home when the tornado hit. Most of the damage was at the OARDC- where Shaun's lab is located. YIKES! Our car and home are fine. Sad enough our neighbor, Emma's, car was smashed in by a tree. :( We were without power for less than 24 hours but are safe and sound.



3 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Oh so scary! Tornados are really intense. I spent the night in a tornado shelter on my mission and we had a horrible one a week before I got there. Glad you are okay! They can be so scary!

James said...

Crazy

Hows the PhD going with excitement like that?

James

Gary and Mauri said...

Wow that is really scary!! So glad you guys are ok!!