Shaun is such a hard worker! He spends his days working as a scientist in the Jones lab. Currently they are working on trying to figure out what is happening inside plants (on the micro level) that causes them to die after they are pollinated. This is the watered down version anyway. He is really enjoying his time here so far.

After working all day in the lab he comes home and after dinner gets right to work on the house until I can talk him into calling it a night. (which is usually at least 10:30 or 11:00 PM) I am so grateful that he is such a hard worker! It's so nice I don't have to be constantly nagging him for help. Thanks, honey!
Ripping up the nasty carpet.
Painting
Many of you keep asking for before and after pictures...well, we aren't quite to the after stage just yet. We are working on this house from top to bottom so as soon as the upstairs is finished you will definitely get pictures!!
1 comment:
I don't know if I will be coming through your town on my trip east, but I really hope I can stop by and say hi :) I wish I could stay a few extra days and lend a hand with all the fun!
Post a Comment