Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome Home


My Little brother, Tyson, is home from his mission in Mexico! It has been SO wonderful to see him! We had a huge Fiesta for him this weekend! Check out the fun!

We had so much yummy food!

Shaun and I getting excited to eat!
Shaun played in Violin in church today along with the ward choir. It was incredible! After he played Tyson gave a very moving talk about conversion! I know he changed many lives!


Shaun and our Nephew Collin. :)
Collin is 18 months and goes NON-stop! I love playing with him!

Grandma and Grandpa

Tyson and my beautiful Mom!

Let the Party begin!!
Welcome home Tyson! We are so happy to see you again!

2 comments:

Linda said...

The fiesta decorations look great! What a fun party!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Thanks for sharing those pics! I am excited for you and your family to have him home. Sounds like he was a great missionary. And I heard you saw my family too. :)