Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting Creative


Shaun and I have been packing up the house getting ready to move. We are going to spend a few weeks in Idaho with my family before we go so we wanted to make sure everything was packed and ready to go.

Shaun packed our plates last week (since we ran out of dishwasher soap) and then today we ran out of paper plates. :( So I had to get a little creative with our meal. Plastic wrap was the perfect solution. Hey at least I didn't have to wash anything after this meal and our fridge is almost completely empty. Ü

2 comments:

Bombshell Char said...

I'm with you. I've had to find solutions for daily living since all our stuff is packed up too. Enjoy your fam, and good luck moving-I love it so!

Seleta said...

Awesome! Love it just think only a few more days and we can play!