
Thankfully we didn't see any bears! Shaun told me after we got back about the little boy who was yanked out of his tent by a bear. YIKES!

I couldn't get enough of these beautiful trees!


Friday night Shaun and I went camping with Michelle and Sterling. Last year we went on a mini camping trip and had so much fun we decided to do it again this year. We went up American Fork Canyon and found a great site with fresh spring water. The night was great and Shaun and I actually got hot which was amazing compared to our very frigid experience last year. The bad news is my camera batteries died so you don't get to see the amazing dutch oven food we had! Thanks Stauffers for a fun outing! Shaun and I are really trying to enjoy these mountains while we can. :)
p.s. My brother Tyson gets home from his mission tomorrow. I can't wait to see him!
1 comment:
Oh that was so fun. You guys should move to St. George and we can go camping all the time.
Post a Comment