Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tulip Festival


Every year Thanksgiving Point holds the Tulip Festival. Shaun and I have never gone and thought we would check things out. It was our Date/FHE for the week.  As you can tell it was a beautiful day! Shaun took the pictures and we had a lot of fun enjoying the beautiful flowers! If you haven’t ever gone to the festival put it on your calendar for next year. Until then you can see a sneak preview. Ü 




  I am standing by one of the biggest man made waterfalls. It was incredible. There were a lot of people on this path so Shaun took this
picture when I wasn't ready. 











Look really closely at the top of this big hill. Can you see the kids rolling down? 
I told Shaun we would have to save that for another day. Ü
This is my favorite picture of all! Happy Spring!! 







3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Nicolette, your pictures are so pretty!

Sterling and Michelle said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go there. I'll have to get Sterling to take me.

Kami said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!