Last Trip to Idaho-My Brother Ben's Birthday
We decided to take one more trip to Idaho before I started school. It worked out perfectly as it was my Brother's 24th birthday. Ü
We went swimming, played games, and Shaun and I even went on a double date with my brother's girlfriend- Sarah
Check us out!
Isn't my little brother Joseph getting so big?
I forgot to mention that Shaun ended up spending the last 24 hours of our trip fixing my parent's computer. Their antiviral program had been out of date since 2005. Needless to say, it had many many viruses on there including over a dozen trojans. ( I found out that these are not so nice to computers) Anyway, Shaun got things up and running for them and the trip was a success.
Then of course we can't forget the weddings we went to. One of the best parts was meeting up with old friends and family that we rarely see. It was great!!
Shaun's cousin, Becky. Becky & Seth got married in the Manti Temple
Shaun was having fun with our camera
Shaun's good friend Boyd Bills:
Boyd and Allison were married in august in the SLC temple.

My Friend Whitney:
Whitney & Jason's wedding was beautiful and sweet.

The fun part of this wedding was that we were actually the decorating crew for his sweet car, a Mercedes. Shaun and I found these little tiny plastic babies. We didn't get pictures of this but we put these little babies everywhere. We even had them climbing up the air vents in the car. It was hilarious. It we get some pictures I will definitely blog them.
Also, weird enough my dental hygentist was also there. Small world. She knew Jason from his Mission in Vagas.


All in all Shaun and I had a fantastic summer together! Now, back to life... back to reality.
2 comments:
You are making me miss summers in Utah! :( I definitely want to see the plastic babies if you get a picture!
So that is a way cute pic of Sarah and Ben- I am glad you had such a fun 1st married summer! Those are the best!
Post a Comment