My little brother, Joseph, called and sang Happy Birthday to me. At the end he told me to mail him a piece of cake. Ü
Here are a few of my baby memories...

These next two pictures are mostly for my sister. We loved playing together all growing up.

Don't worry...I am on the left... no wonder we rarely had pets. J/K

Now we are at the present! I am married to the most amazing guy!! He treats me like a queen!

Shaun and I went to PF Chang's to celebrate!! The waitress asked me how it felt to be over a quarter of a century old... I did not like that question...she looked about 20.

Shaun made me a three layer Chocolate cake!!
It was made with dutch chocolate...YUMMMY!


This is where the night ended...me asleep on the couch while Shaun was watching The presidential debate. The cool part in this picture is the blanket I am using. Shaun's parents gave it to me for my Birthday. When Shaun and I were engaged I borrowed it to have a bed spread. I got really attached to it for some reason. It is Shaun's grandmother's blanket she made years ago. She has passed on now but I feel very fortunate to have a part of her in our home. Ü
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I remember when I turned 26.... and now I am 27 so old! he he.
And don't worry you guys can just move down here and then you can be Lexi's teacher!! She is a GREAT student! I'm glad you had a great day!
Yes as I reacall those cat's didn't last very long. Ü I sure love you sis! Hope you had a fantastic day!
Hey Nicolette. This is your cousin Tara. I found your blog and hope you don't mind if I keep up with what's going on in your life. We might not have grandma fern's parties anymore but we can still stay in touch. Happy Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLETTE! Your husband seems to be quite the chef...how lucky you are! I'm so glad you had a great day.
Love the post and am so glad you had a great birthday! The cake looks so yummy and what a great guy for taking your sleeping pic!
Happy Birthday! I don't think I would have enjoyed a question like that coming from a waitress either....
That cake looks so delicious!!! I hope you had a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a great day.
Can't wait to see you- hopefully soon!!!!
yeah! I was so excited to find your blog. I am adding you to my favorite list right now. I think you and your hubby are such a cute, sweet couple. I love working with you.
Sarah
Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. That cake sure looks yummy - I'm sure you enjoy having a husband who is a good cook. :)
hppy belated bday!!! Tht cake looks delicious!
Post a Comment