Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our 6th Month Anniversary

So Saturday Shaun and I celebrated 6th months of marriage. Wow, time goes by so quickly. Being married is the best thing ever.

We decided to go to the Gate Way in SLC to eat at our favorite place, Z tajas and then saw the movie “Get Smart” I grew up watching re-runs of the show so the movie was a blast.

Top Ten things I LOVE about Shaun: I will try not to be too Sappy.

10. He makes the bed more than I do

9. He Thinks I am funny!

8. I still love him even in “project mode” when our house suddenly turns into a complete disaster and his tools are every where.

7. He’s good at fixing things and is determined to finish projects to prerfection.

(More determination than I will ever have.)

6. He is an Amazing cook and is willing to make dinner anytime
& he will even eat my cooking when it goes wrong. This one time I pretty much charred
the French bread in the oven. Instead of saying, “I’m not eating that.” He said, “I really like croutons. And didn’t complain at all. Ü

5. He writes me funny notes in my lunches

4. He still takes me on a date every week

3. He never criticizes me or anything I do

2. He loves life and is always SO happy.

1. He "fits" me perfectly and loves me and ALL of me.

Happy Anniversary Shaun!!

These are a couple fun pictures of when we were little. We had these pictures up at our wedding receptions. Ü

I know what you are thinking..."Nicolette, Nice hair." It was in style back then, Right?

Isn't he so cute?

I think we look pretty good together

4 comments:

Jill said...

You two are so cute! Congratulations on 6 months! You know what the best part is? Is just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait to see you! -Jill

Seleta said...

That is so awesome! I totally laughed- we all love crutons! Brett has had his fair share of bad things too- however he is not as positive as Shaun Ü We are glad to share in all of your JOY! Love you both!

Ben said...

I love crutons there my favorite

marquita chiquita said...

Totally cute, Nicolette! Happy 6 months!!!