Perhaps some of you know my little brother David...David Archuleta. He's been in the Fox News 13 a lot lately for a small performance for a seldom watched TV show, American Idol. The show claims to find the most talented singer in America.
David did really well on the last show and came in as last loser. Today I'm celebrating with him the 1.7 month anniversary of his loss. I actually went to audition for it, and dragged him along for moral support. He and I had to wait in line at 4:30 in the morning to try out. He didn't really want to go. I gave a stunning performance to the judges, and they insisted that my little brother also try out. He made it, of course, and left me in the dust with no golden ticket.

He doesn't even look like me...See!

I can't believe how many people tell me I look like him. In fact, on my last day as an employee of Linden Nursery a customer asked for the "kid that looks like David Archuleta" to help him pick out a couple of trees. During the final two weeks of the show, I had seven people tell me I look like him. He can't even sing like me!
Here's some of his shinning moments:
He has a terrible habit of always singing with his eyes closed...Pretending that you're blind doesn't make you better David.
This is his first poster. All-in-all it was a good experience for David. Maybe next season he can make it to the top so he can make something of his life.
7 comments:
haha! You know, you do kind of look similar. Although your younger brother does have a cooler hairstyle and pretty cool last name....j/K
funny post shon. The picture with Archuletta singing with his eyes closed does look like a stylin', rambunctious, Shaun Broderick, but I never thought that during the show. I still think you are hot and stylin' though. Yow!
Oh Shaun always trying to live up to a ridiculously good looking brother named David. What a hard life you lead:)
your so crazy, to bad they don't have a plant genetisit idol, you could win that when you do the penstamin spoting blues.
I didn't realize you had such a famous younger brother...so why did he change his last name...haha, enjoyed your post. :)
I thought the similaraty was his manorism- you are both such sweet kind and thoughtful guys! I would much rather have my husband look like David archeletta than Neil Diamond....hee hee
Post a Comment