After my Grandpa passed away my siblings and I quickly made arrangements to go out West. The girls and I couldn't go to Idaho without spending a few days with the Brodericks! So we celebrated the 4th of July- Utah style! It was so much fun!
The craziness at the airport!
Kate- AKA miss independent- did not want to sit in my lap
"Plane, Plane"
Who doesn't love to jump on grandma's tramp!
Grandma's garden!
This sister said she had never, ever painted nails before. She did pretty well, I must say. Claire just sat right down and stuck her hand out waiting for the girl to paint them. Haha
These star wands were a huge hit for my girls!
Watching the animal show...so sweaty!
Playing in grandma's yard that has LOTS of shade.
Cafe Rio! YUMMY! YUMMY!
Aunt Beth spoiled the girls and let them pick our something from the Disney store. Kate thought she was so big carrying around her bag!
I'm a sucker for a good parade! Clarie even met Cosmo!
It started raining and this kind family let us join under their canopy! We got there just in time to have pretty good seats!
After the parade it was lunch and then off to Idaho!
No comments:
Post a Comment