Kate also found a couple of eggs along the way.
Friday night we ate at this delicious BBQ place! Definitely the best BBQ I have ever had!
Saturday we got some delicious donuts...I think I ate too many. They were so good! Then we went to the Dallas Arboretum. It was beautiful weather and a great afternoon! The girls were great to just nap in the car.
Top pic: The cheeto hand off. Claire was so good to share her snacks with Kate. The girls really enjoyed playing with their cousins! David & DeLaine's newest cutie- Gracin- is just a few months old. Claire kept saying, "Mom, she's so cute!"
We discovered that Kate hates to have her feet on the grass. This is a picture of her trying to not touch it. Haha
Then, Easter Morning Brunch/ Shaun's birthday meal! SO SO SO SO good! crepes, eggs, bacon, potatoes, fruit, etc. It was so yummy! After brunch we headed home. The ride home went okay. Kind of typically, Claire puked, tired kids, even I started feeling sick...but we were blessed to make it without any issues.
Monday was Shaun's birthday! His parents gave him the "world's smallest violin." Very fun!
And instead of having an entire cake at our house we opted to split this "triple chocolate cake." Sadly it was disgusting. Shaun still had a nice day, but it was a bummer his dessert was so lame. Sorry honey!
What a fun weekend/ Easter holiday. We really enjoyed being with family and celebrating the Savior's resurrection and life!


No comments:
Post a Comment