Kate is 4 months old...
stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 10 oz (15%)
length: 23.75 inches (19%)
Kate is such a sweet girl! I feel like she went from newborn to infant over night. She is such a happy and content child as long as I don't eat food with onions, garlic, spices, strawberries, or lemons. Right now I eat a lot of fruit, vegetables, and oatmeal. :) Her little digestive system seems to be developing and each week she seems to be gradually doing better. She still spits up a lot and has A TON of burps but I am figuring her out.
Here is a side by side of Kate (on the left) and Claire (on the right). You can definitely tell that they are sisters but Claire looks a lot more like Shaun and Kate looks a lot more like I did as a baby. When Claire was 4 months old she was only in the 5% for weight (almost 2 lbs lighter) so I am glad that Kate is such a good eater.
Kate loves to play with her hands, suck on her fingers and watch what is going on. If she can hear someone talking she will crank her neck as far as possible until she finds the source of the noise. She LOVES the bumbo chair and the play mat. She went a couple of weeks with long night stretches (6 hours) and then she caught her first cold so we are back to every 2.5-3 hours eating.
I love Kate's serious face too. And I love her dark brown eyes. She loves to go on walks and is getting used to her car seat.
We sure love this sweetness!
Now if we can survive the next few days after immunizations we will be good to go. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment