Shaun turned 30! His birthday was on Sunday of General Conference. If we were by family we would've had a big party...but it was just us and it turned out great. Shaun has been SOOOO busy with school, lab work, and applying for jobs we have not seen him much. He was able to take Saturday and Sunday off so we lived it up! Shaun requested that he cook all weekend and make his own birthday "cake." ummmm, definitely not going to argue on that one.
Top pictures...monkey bread & Claire whipping the eggs with Dad
Bottom, Claire tasting the chocolate and Shauns homemade ciabatta bread that we used for sandwiches. So yummy!
I wanted to do something to surprise him. I contacted all the family and some friends and had them write Shaun a birthday card. Then, I made sure to get the mail everyday leading up to his birthday. So Sunday morning he was VERY surprised to get his bouquet of "Love." I think he had 15 cards to open!! Thank you to everyone who made it so special!
Top picture...all 4 of us watching conference on the love seat.
Bottom picture...Claire enjoying the sunshine and drawing with chalk.



No comments:
Post a Comment