Two weekends ago Shaun was busy in the kitchen making me something delicious! He found this Cinnamon Swirl bread and it did not disappoint!! For Valentine's Day we made this delicious bread into french toast and used Kneaders caramel syrup. DIVINE!
For Valentine's evening I did not have very high expectations. Being a week night and tight income I told Shaun a nice note would be great. He went above and beyond. He made a nice dinner and we got to spend some time together in the evening.
Then, he surprised me with a "solar dancing" flower and a very sweet note. The flower is on the shelf. It was a nice and relaxing evening.
My homemade card for Shaun
Claire in her new dress from Aunt Beth! So cute!!
She is officially in 3-6 month clothes.
3 comments:
I love my girls! Hey the bread looks fabulous.....Shaun what a baker!
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
MOM
I want to see the flower dance!
Very cutie cute cute Claire.
And our cab driver had that dancing solar flower on his dashboard on our way home from the birthing center when Georgia was born. I though it was cute, especially since we had just named our baby Georgia Daisy.
Post a Comment