Shaun's garden is amazing! We only had about six weeks to grow our fall weather crops and it was a success! It doesn't look like much lettuce when you see it in the ground but...
Look at this yummy stuff!
I just want to say how grateful I am for Shaun! He is such a good husband and dad! He makes dinner almost every night. Can you believe that? Even though I am home all day he still enjoys coming home and cooking. Don't worry I am capable of cooking and a lot of times we cook together but Shaun is the chef of the house. He will whip up sauces and combine spices that I wouldn't think to use. I really enjoy seeing his creativity come out. Thanks honey!
p.s. the fresh salad was delicious!!
2 comments:
Can we come over for dinner?
how awesome that he cooks so much! i wish my man did the same- he actually cooked for me tonight and i think it was just cuz i was sick! im gonna tell him about your man and say he might be slackin :)
sharde @ the style projects
Post a Comment