I can't believe it but Claire is already 2 months old. She has "grown up" so much since she was born. She is still such a sweet baby and so content! Here are a few of our favorite things about her!
2 month stats:
weight: 9 lbs 13 oz (21 %)
length: 22 1/4 inches (42 %)
head: 37.75
I love when she wakes up. Sometimes I have to wake her up during the day so she will sleep for me at night. But she always has to stretch and we love it!
She loves music! We sing all the time with her and she is starting to coo along.
(This video was taken before she started joining in.)
We love that she is so snugly! It is rare for us to let her fall asleep on daddy but when a bout of bad gas hits this is a good alternative.
With two months came the dreaded but oh so necessary shots. I really thought I could be brave. Shaun was able to come to the appointment with me. The minute she screamed and her face got all scrunched in a red ball I lost it and was crying. :( I have never heard her cry like that before. She seemed fine after but about two hours later we definitely needed the Tylenol! Thank goodness for that! It took her most of the night to recoup but by Sunday morning we had our smiley girl back!
Sure love this girl!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing in the fun! I loved the way she was hiccuping to the beat! She will be a musician just you wait!
Love you all!
LOVE it, the little baby wake up stretch is so fun! I can't wait to see her again, shaun better sing for us, we'll do as he's doing :)
Adorable!
Audrey just got her 4 month shots. In the moment between the prick and the scream, she looked at me with eyes that said, "Mommy, how could you let them do this to me??" It is SO sad! Poor babies. Glad Claire is feeling better again.
Post a Comment