Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation & Family

This past weekend Shaun and I had the chance to go to Rochester, NY for my brother-in-law's medical school gradation. It was such a FUN weekend and went by too quickly! Here are some highlights! 


My sister and brother waiting for the ceremony to start  

My mom and dad  

Brett getting his hood! The graduation was awesome! I was really impressed with the speakers. The key note speaker was the man that started the Cleveland Clinic! Impressive! 

It's Official... Dr. Talbot, MD  


The building that graduation was held in was SO gorgeous! The entire room was just as impressive as this chandler.     

Some of the siblings... Yes I am very much looking pregnant these days. I am now 24 weeks! Crazy!  

 Besides the graduation we also enjoyed spending time together. We went early one morning to the market! Always a fun experience! 

I couldn't get enough of my niece Daphne! She is definitely a Mama's girl!  

My nephew Collin sure loves his trains!  

And he loves to feed the ducks that come up to their back patio. 

It was SO SO good to see my family again! I miss them already! My brother, Tyson, just got engaged so we should be able to see everyone for the wedding in October. It just sounds so far away! 

2 comments:

Sterling and Michelle said...

I can't wait for October.

Bombshell Char said...

Congrats to your brother in law and sister--she looks gorgeous by the way. And I love the belly. I'm not far behind you, but you wear yours better.