Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Broderick is a....

Girl!!! 
I love this picture (above) because she is stretching her legs clear past her head. 
Very flexible already! Ü Although to most of you this post doesn't mean much, my siblings will appreciate it because I constantly had my bum in the air, almost in this exact position, ALL of the time growing up. Ü 
This is one of Shaun's favorites! 

Yesterday was an exciting day for us! I have been predicting a girl and Shaun has been predicting a boy so we were curious to see what the outcome would be. I think my favorite part was seeing Shaun's face light up in amazement as he watched the ultra sound. He was smiling from ear to ear. He got to watch on the computer as the tech  was checking everything out. Hands, fingers, feet, the heart chambers, etc. At the end he turned on the TV monitor so I could see her. 
So far she looks great and my due date is still September 4th (my birthday). 
Bring on the pink! 

17 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so happy for you two. Girls are so fun and you can dress them up cute. I'm wondering what names you like. Could that be a blog post some day?

Joseph said...

We are so so excited!!!!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! We love having girls. They are so much fun. Good luck with the rest of you pregnancy.

Jill said...

Yay! So, so fun!

Kendra said...

That is one crazy picture of her legs up over her head...nuts! It's crazy how they can even move in there! I know she is going to be a looker!

Bombshell Char said...

PIIINKKK! Oh, there is NOTHING more fun than getting ready for a baby girl. Congratulations.

Gary and Mauri said...

Like I said it's the year for girls!! CONGRATS!! I am SO happy for you two! Girls are SO fun!! But watch out because they TOTALLY know how to wrap their daddy around their tiny little fingers :)

tara said...

Congratulations! We love girls.

bonniedtanner said...

Hooray! This makes me so happy I was crying reading your post! Babies are the best thing in the world. Love you guys!

Linda said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!! I loved getting ultrasounds and getting a sneak peak of your baby! So fun!

Tucker's said...

Girls are so much fun! CONGRATS!!!!

Brooke said...

HOOORAY! I have loved having a girl first. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well. Those ultrasound pics are great!

Sterling and Michelle said...

We are so excited for you! What better birthday present? Girls are so fun.Just think someday you can craft together and watch girl movies.

marquita chiquita said...

Wahoo for girls!!! Nicolette is definitely going to have a blast getting ready for her little girl! And Shaun, you are going to fall in love with that little girl! Congrats you two!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! I love the ultrasound picture. Girls are so much fun! I hope the pregnancy is going well.

James and Shawna said...

Hooray! Congrats to you both! So excited!

Laura said...

Nicolette, Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Thats crazy that she's due on your birthday, too.

We should meet up at the temple sometime. We're an hour west of it. In March we drove up to Cleveland and past by the Wooster exit. I was so excited--I should have thought about it earlier and we could have tried to meet up! I didn't realize it was right on the way to Cleveland.

Anyway...I'm really happy for you guys. Your house looks great too!