With so much going on at our house Halloween was kind of an after thought this year. Thankfully a family in the ward had a party so we could dress up. My school didn't even let the kids dress up. I was very sad. But here are some fun shots from the party.
I am an OSU cheerleader. Go buckeyes!
I made Shaun dress up like a chef. We both loved the show 'Chopped" on food network so he became a Chopped Champion for Halloween. Here is the sign that was on his apron. Shaun wanted to make himself into a walkman since they just stopped making the original cassette tape walkmans, however, he ran out of time so this was a easy last minute idea.
Another couple moved in our ward just recently. They dressed up like ping pong paddles and their little boy was the ball. So cute!
I love his costume!!
This is Christina and Nels, the couple that hosted the party. Their six kids were dressed up as characters from Alice and Wonderland.
I'm glad we got to celebrate Halloween this year! Next year our costumes might be a little more original.
2 comments:
HEy!! I know Heidi! I went to school with her. She is so wonderful!
Fun costumes! You make a very cute cheerleader!
I am so glad that things are getting all done for you guys!
Post a Comment