Some of you already know...but for those of you who have been on the edge of your chair waiting (cricket noises)....Shaun and I will be heading to Ohio! Shaun got accepted to a PhD program at Ohio State University! He will be working in an amazing research lab in a smaller town so we will be living closer to Cleveland than Columbus, but he will only have to commute into Columbus once in a while.
We have been waiting to post this because we have also been in the process of buying a town home. We are in the final stages and if all continues to go well we will be closing in June. Look forward to seeing some before and after pictures as this place needs a little work. The town home is actually within walking distance of Shaun's lab and we feel like it could be our next home.
I have a lot of mixed feelings of leaving family and friends, but Shaun and I both know this is the next step for us and are kind of looking forward to being stretched a little. Not a lot, but a little is always healthy, right? When my sister moved to NY with her husband she said she only cried the first 300 miles. Shaun said he would put all of the tissue in the glove box for me.
Well, we are out of here just yet so if any of you are in town give us a call! We would love to meet up before the moving truck pulls away!
Go Buckeyes! Time to invest in some red clothing. What are we going to do with all of the blue?
6 comments:
Congratulations! You guys will have so much fun--it will be such an adventure to settle down in a new place!
Congrats! That sounds like so much fun. Go have your adventure! Hope all works out for your townhouse.
Awesome! I think it will be a great adventure for you guys and you will definitely grow as a family. You need to post pics of the townhome sometime!!
That is so exciting. I can't believe this year has gone so fast. Good thing for blogging so I can still see how you are doing.
Shaun, I bet Boyd is so jealous of you right now. He never even went to OSU and look at you; you're the cock of the walk.
Hey! I saw your comment on my blog. I'm glad you have one to. Good Luck out there!
Post a Comment