Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break: Day 1

Spring break so far has been crazy. Shaun's parents decided that after we move out of their condo in June they want to have it sold instead of finding new renters...(I really don't blame them) thus the Condo is officially on the market. Here is a list of all of the exciting (haha) things I did today.

1. Dentist appointment- just the six month check-up
2. Ran an errand- trying to figure out Shaun's graduation announcements
3. scrubbed both bathrooms with a toothbrush
4. packed my winter clothes (even though it was snowing yesterday)
5. fell asleep in the office chair for 20 mins- woke up with a crink in my neck
6. packed up the books in the office (6 boxes)
7. The in-laws came over to help scrub the blinds, touch up paint, etc.
(they are so sweet to help!)
8. ...hours later, ran to Lows to get a few items
9. now...sitting and relaxing Ü

Tomorrow we have over 40 Realtors coming over to check out the Condo at 9:15 AM. It has to be spotless. When I was cleaning tonight I was thinking how crazy it has been to sell this place and we aren't even the owners. I think just the unknown of, if it will sale, when it will sale, etc, is killing me. It's a beautiful place and I really want it to go to a good owner. I have really grown attached since we have been able to make it our own!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more play and little less work...It's Shaun's Birthday!!

I am feeling a little deja vu from two summers ago!

1 comment:

Kari said...

You are so good to do all that cleaning, what a chore! Hopefully it sells and everything falls in to place to make it easy. It's tough having it look good ALL the time!