
Chelsie, Jessica, Amy, & Me

Then Alexa and Lyric walked in the door just in time for a picture...

You have to get a good look at Jessica's dress! It was BEAUTIFUL!
She looked stunning!

Chelsie and her Hubbie!

Carolyn came just in time to jump in so we could have our entire
team of first grade teachers together! These are the lovely ladies I have had the pleasure of working with this year! They are awesome teachers!

General Conference

Shaun and I had a great day together! He didn't have class so we just spent the entire day
doing things we enjoy to celebrate his birthday! This is the final product of Shaun's birthday cake. It was after 10 pm when we were finally able to have cake so I opted to take the picture and not be in the picture! Shaun actually made his own cake this year- homemade German chocolate. Yum! If you want a piece let me know, we have plenty to go around. Ü
2 comments:
That is an amazing dress! WOW- LOVE the conference pic! The cake looks super yummy- wanna ship some my way?
So Shaun, did you jump in a pile of sycamore leaves for your birthday? I remember that loved sycamore leaves so much that you had them in your bed that one time so you could sleep with them... hee hee
Post a Comment