Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring




I always love this time of year! Our home just illuminates with light! Usually when Shaun gets home he finds me "resting" on the couch where the sunlight shines through directly onto a certain spot. This is my favorite way to unwind from a long day. Some days, unless I have recess duty, I feel like I am trapped in a building all day so this way I get to curl up and enjoy some nature light.

Shaun and I actually found these great spring decorations over Christmas break! They were an excellent deal and we decided it would be fun to change up the shelf. I wish I could say I made the SPRING letters but I found them in a set cheaper than I could have made them myself.

I also love spring time because it gives me more motivation to clean. I like to have a clean house, but for some reason the sunshine just makes it more desirable!

Well, more posts coming soon. Shaun's birthday and BYU graduation are both coming up! We have big plans! Ü

Happy Spring Everyone!

No comments: