Happy Valentine's Day!
Here are some pictures from our holiday weekend.

We decorated cookies with Boyd & Allison! It was great to see them again!
The final product... Allison brought her frosting tips so they turned out very cute!!

I was so proud of the set up.


Shaun surprised me by decorating my car with X Man and Wolverine 3D valentines.
I bet you are wishing you had 3D valentines. Ü The best part was he wrote sweet things on the back of the cards. It was very thoughtful.

I also received a beautiful rose bush. So sweet!
This is the surprise I left on the counter for Shaun to find Sunday morning. I got my ideas from
Check it out for great project ideas. (Warning: you may get addicted to this site.)



They had a free down load for these chocolate labels.
Valentine's day at school was also so great! This year we had the students bring a decorated bag from home. I was loving that this girl brought a Victoria Secret bag. Good thing first graders don't know the difference.
But my favorite of the day was this one! It cracked me up!
Lastly, we just want to tell our friends and family members how much we love each of you! Thank you for your kindness, love and support! It has been so great being married to such a great guy and being apart of his family. I also want to thank my family for embracing Shaun. I truly feel like they love him like one of their own. Thank you!
Love you guys!!



1 comment:
i don't even like shaun, j/k i think shaun is cool, and i like saying my brother is a botanist, it make people think i am smart, because i can use big words. PS ilove those valentiens, your so creative.
Post a Comment